Audience: ClassLink Administrator
You can customize your LaunchPad login screen from:
ClassLink Management Console -> Settings -> Customizations
You also have the ability to customize your browser's tab icon with your logo or any of your favorite icons.
To update your Favicon:
1. Under Favicon -> click on the image. (Note. The icon must be at least 256x256).
2. Locate the file you wish to upload.
3. Click Save at the bottom of the Customization page.
4. After the changes are completed, please refresh your browser.
Custom Taskbar Logo & Text
To edit your ClassLink taskbar:
1. Click on the image under Custom Logo.
2. Choose an image file (64x64 dimensions).
3. Under Custom Logo Text -> enter custom text in the field.
4. Click Save & Refresh the page.
Quick Feature Guide
This menu will allow you to customize links, enable or disable features.
1. Online Help URL - The URL users are directed to when clicking the Online Help button under the ? menu.
2. Support Email - The email address the Support inquiries are directed to when clicking the Contact Support under the ? menu. Input your internal support email to review possible internal issues.
3. HTML Support Message Only - Turn ON to enable a custom message for users when clicking the Contact Support button. Turn OFF to leave the default Contact Support form.
4. Enable SSO Key - Toggle to add or remove the Key ribbon from all SSO App icons.
5. SSO Request Email - SSO requests from users are sent to the email address in this field. ClassLink recommends using an internal email to review user's SSO requests first, then contact ClassLink if desired.
Updated: Feb 2019