Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Adding ClassLink as a relying trust partner will allow you to login to ClassLink with ADFS and access your ADFS applications with seamless single sign-on.
- Client ADFS IDP and Metadata
- Add New Relying Party Trust
- Adding Relying Party Trust Wizard
Client ADFS IDP and Metadata
The link typically has the following format:
ADFS Metadata (i.e. https://*server*/FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml )
Please contact email@example.com or update the ADFS information on your ClassLink ProofHub board with the ADFS Metadata URL.
Add New Relying Party Trust
1. Log into your ADFS server -> Open AD FS Management in Administrative Tools.
2. To add a new Relying Party Trust, right-click on the folder -> select the first option to start the wizard.
Adding Relying Party Trust Wizard
1. Click the Start button.
2. Select the first radio button Import data... -> enter the following URL for the metadata:
(replace school code with the code you used in ClassLink Setup section)
If this option doesn't work, please try importing the data in the way shown below. Open a browser and download the metadata file using the same URL listed above. From there, as per the screenshot shown below, enter the file path for the file itself in the necessary field
3. Click Next -> Enter a Display name.
4. Click Next until the last screen -> uncheck the box below -> click Close.
After successfully running the wizard your new Relying Party Trust will be added to the folder.
Continue to Part 2 - Set Up ADFS Claims Rules Click Here.
Updated: Feb 2019