Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Adding ClassLink as a relying trust partner will allow you to login to ClassLink with ADFS and access your ADFS applications with seamless single sign-on.
- Client ADFS IDP and Metadata
- Add New Relying Party Trust
- Adding Relying Party Trust Wizard
Client ADFS IDP and Metadata
The link typically has the following format:
ADFS Metadata (i.e. https://*server*/FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml )
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or update the ADFS information on your ClassLink ProofHub board with the ADFS Metadata URL.
Add New Relying Party Trust
1. Log into your ADFS server -> Open AD FS Management in Administrative Tools.
2. To add a new Relying Party Trust, right-click on the folder -> select the first option to start the wizard.
Adding Relying Party Trust Wizard
1. Click the Start button.
2. Select the first radio button Import data... -> enter the following URL for the metadata:
(replace school code with the code you used in ClassLink Setup section)
3. Click Next -> Enter a Display name.
4. Click Next until the last screen -> uncheck the box below -> click Close.
After successfully running the wizard your new Relying Party Trust will be added to the folder.