Audience: ClassLink Administrator
The Local Application feature allows access through ClassLink LaunchPad to local programs that are installed on personal computers.
1. ClassLink Management Console (CMC) -> Applications -> Add & Assign Apps -> Add.
2. Single Sign-On toggle to Yes.
3. Change type to Local Application.
4. Add Path of the desired app that may contain the program (ex. 32bit vs 64 bit, different versions of the same program).
4A. Ignore Path - You can switch on the toggle for Ignore Path to have the agent check the registry.
4C. Path Parameter - You can leave it blank unless you want to send a cmd line parameter to the app.
5. Assign the application to users/groups that have access to the program.
Updated: Feb 2019