Audience: ClassLink Administrator
- How to Assign Apps
- Assign apps via Roster Server
- Manage Folders
How to Assign Apps
Thinking of a particular app or resource? Check out the App Library first! Adding an app from the App Library and put it in your Assign Apps list - now you can assign the app to your users!
1. Open the ClassLink Management Console.
2. Click Applications -> Add & Assign Apps.
3. Locate the application.
4. Click the Assign button.
5. Click the Add button for the desired profile(s), group(s), or user(s).
Assign apps via Roster Server
You can now assign apps to orgs, courses, or classes in your Roster Server. To have this feature available, you will need to have it activated for your organization. You will still be able to assign apps to groups and individual users after the activation.
Once activated, simply assign the desired app to the orgs, courses, or classes you want through the Classlink Management Console.
Users can manage their apps by creating their own folders. This allows admins to create locked folders which users cannot delete, add/remove apps, or rename the folder.
- ClassLink Management Console -> Applications -> Manage Folders.
- Click Add button.
- Enter in Folder's Name and desired Folder Color.
- Click Save.
- Find the folder, click Assign.
- Select applications you desire in the folder.
- Click the x on the top right.