- Edit Policies in AD FS 3.0
- Edit Policies in AD FS 2.0
Edit Policies in AD FS 3.0
- Expand Authentication Policies in AD FS Management
- Locate login.classlink.net, Right click login.classlink.net -> Properties
- Check Users are required to provide credentials each time at sign in and click Apply.
Edit Policies in AD FS 2.0
Check ADFS to make sure the name of the relying party trust is login.classlink.net
1. Start the PowerShell in administrator mode
2. Run the following commands:
Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned (Press Y if prompted to accept changes) set-ADFSRelyingPartyTrust -Targetname "login.classlink.net" -TokenLifetime "1"