This simple method allows an individual to walk up to any computer, and by clicking a button on the ClassLink Remote Login mobile app, instruct the computer to log in, without touching a key on the keyboard. Using the mobile app, an individual does not need to enter his/her username and password on a computer, which is ideal for public settings and shared computers.
Remote login also lets you save multiple activation codes which are helpful for teachers with young students. They can use the app to login each student one by one in individual computers in a classroom.
1. Click on your avatar -> My Profile.
2. Sign-in options -> Click the Connect button for Remote Login.
3. An activation QR code will display -> Download and launch the ClassLink Remote Login app on your phone.
4. Take a picture/scan the QR code.
5. Go to your ClassLink page -> click Remote Login.
6. Take a picture/scan the QR code.
7. Select a method you would like to use to sign in (fingerprint, etc.). It will open your ClassLink account on that computer without touching the keyboard.