Audience: Instructor and Student
My Apps may be the first thing you will see when you log into ClassLink. This gives you instant access to the resources that have been provided for you by your school or district. You can add your own apps to this section by visiting our App library, adding your own weblinks as apps, and creating folders.
- Tool Bar
- What are SSO apps?
- Edit Mode
- Updating/Changing Your Password
- Adding Your Own App
- ClassLink Extension
Search: Allows you to search through your apps to find a specific app. You do not need to click the search bar to start searching, just begin typing the name of the app and it will automatically search your apps.
Edit mode: If you would like to move your apps around, delete apps, moves apps into folders or edit your folder you will have to click this button.
Notifications: View notifications sent out by administrators.
Help: Go to our online help page, contact our help desk, and show the guided tour
Note: Write yourself notes. Think of this as an electronic post-it note.
Profile Settings: Change our avatar, themes, and colors. Access your password locker, set up two-factor authorization, and connect your account with any social media accounts that your school will allow.
What are SSO apps?
ClassLink has the ability to link you seamlessly to your various web accounts from within ClassLink. This handy feature is called ‘single sign-on’ (SSO) which means you will not have to enter your username and password every time you enter that website. Apps that have single sign-on capabilities can be found in the resource library, they are differentiated by blue ‘SSO’ banners with the white key.
Click on the Edit Mode button in the top right.
- Delete apps you've added by hovering over an application and clicking on the red 'x' on the top right of the app.
- Rearrange apps by dragging them to a different location and dropping them.
- You can move apps inside a folder by hovering over the folder and dropping the app inside.
- You can create a folder by hovering one app over another app and dropping it. This will create a new folder with the two apps inside.
- To rename the folder, click on the folder and then click on the name.
- To add a new application, select 'New App’ and you will be taken to the App Library.
Updating/Changing Your Password
To update or change your password, you can choose from the following options:
- Use the password locker located in profile settings.
- Right click the app and click "Update Password".
To see a list of all of our Single Sign-On applications, you can navigate to our One-Click Single Sign-On section.
Add Your Own App
Click 'Add Your Own App' -> Enter the URL -> Name of the App -> Choose an icon -> Save.
Most SSO apps require a browser extension to be installed. When users click an SSO Browser Extension app, a prompt will appear to install the extension. Below is an example: