Audience: ClassLink Administrator
ClassLink comes with a powerful reporting engine which allows analysis logins, application usage, browser/OS used, and cloud storage.
The Schools section allows you to view statistics of individual schools. The school's tab provides an overview of the schools in your district. It will list all of the schools, their total logins, and a small monthly logins graph. From this tab, you can also Compare up to four schools' logins and app usage information, as well as generate a CSV or PDF of all schools' login information.
The Logins section displays the login information for all users in your ClassLink system.
Browser and Operating Systems breaks down into five different data graphs. These graphs evaluate the potential trends and performance of each browser by showing its usage statistics.
Audit Pages lets you inspect any changes made to groups, users, or apps. It examines an individual's action and documents a report summary.
How to Give Others Access to Analytics:
Typically, only Tenant Administrators have access to ClassLink Analytics but there is a process to give select users access to ClassLink Analytics.
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Analytics -> Settings.
2. At the bottom of the Settings page, There is a section called User Permission List. From here you can click the Add Users button to bring up a list of users and choose which ones to give access to.
3. If you want the added user to have access to all the data from analytics, leave the permissions at Full.
If you want to limit the accessible data to certain schools only, choose Custom in the drop-down menu under Permissions to select the relevant school(s).
4. Once those users have been added to the User Permission List, assign the ClassLink Analytics app to the user.
5. The user can then launch the app to view ClassLink Analytics.
Updated: Feb 2019