Audience: ClassLink Administrator
ClassLink has the ability to accept an SFTP upload of credentials for a resource and program those into the apps in your ClassLink account. Although this requires an upload to ClassLink, it eliminates your users from having any interaction with potentially complicated or confusing usernames and passwords.
Uploading SSO Templates
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Applications -> Add & Assign Apps.
2. Search for the app.
3. Click Download FTP Template.
4. Open downloaded file.
5. Populate the columns accordingly (each template is app specific).
6. Save the file to your computer.
7. Open an SFTP connection (We recommend using WinSCP, you can find it here) with the following hostname and credentials:
SFTP Server: sftp.classlink.com
Username: TO BE PROVIDED BY CLASSLINK HELPDESK
Password: TO BE PROVIDED BY CLASSLINK HELPDESK
8. Copy over the file to the directory on the server (you only have access to a single directory). The left-hand side of WinSCP is your local machine. Navigate to where you saved the spreadsheet, then drag it over to the right side.
Updated: Sept 2020