Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Provision RDP (Terminal Server) Apps
This article will show you how to provision terminal server applications that are hosted in the school environment.
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Applications -> Add & Assign Apps.
2. Click the Add button.
3. Fill out the application form.
4. Under Single Sign-On App -> turn toggle to Yes.
5. Under Type -> select AD SSO RDP.
6. Click RDP Configuration.
7. For IP Address - input the internal IP of your terminal server or load balanced IP for multiple terminal servers.
8. Port field - you can leave this blank if you are using the default port 3389.
9. Program name field - input the file path of the application.
For example, C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\WINWORD.exe
10. Enable Remote app (for 2008/2008R2 terminal servers). Input the Exe or Alias Name as configured in Remote App Manager on your terminal server.
11. Fill out any necessary fields -> click Save.
Updated: Feb 2019