Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Provision RDP (Terminal Server) Apps
This article will show you how to provision terminal server applications that are hosted in the school environment.
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Applications -> Add & Assign Apps.
2. Click the Add button.
3. Fill out the application form.
4. Under Single Sign-On App -> turn toggle to Yes.
5. Under Type -> select AD SSO RDP.
6. Click RDP Configuration.
7. For IP Address - input the internal IP of your terminal server or load balanced IP for multiple terminal servers.
8. Port field - you can leave this blank if you are using the default port 3389.
9. Program name field - input the file path of the application.
For example, C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\WINWORD.exe
10. Enable Remote app (for terminal servers). Input the Exe or Alias Name as configured in Remote App Manager on your terminal server.
11. Fill out any necessary fields -> click Save.
Updated: Feb 2019