Audience: Instructor, Student
My Apps view is the view seen after logging into the ClassLink LaunchPad iOS or Android app. This gives you instant access to the resources provided to you by your organization. You can further customize this experience by adding apps from your organization's App Library.
- Adding Apps from the App Library
- Organizing Apps
- Switching Between Open Apps
Adding Apps from the App Library
1. In the top right corner, go to + ->App Library (click the three dot icon when using Android),
2. Find the app you wish to add and switch the toggle to add it to your My Apps view.
Apps in My Apps view can be organized by creating folders.
1. To create a folder, click on the + in the top right of the taskbar (Android is the three dots).
2. Drag and drop apps into those folders.
Switching Between Open Apps
After opening a few applications, a counter will appear next to the 4 squares. This represents the number of open apps. To switch between open apps, click on that icon.
Updated: Feb 2019