Issues with an empty Home Folder in MyFiles:
- Group Policy
- If this occurs, there is a group policy setting being applied to the ClassLink Tenant Web Server. The setting is called “Deny log on locally” and likely has AD groups with DENY access. (See Attachment at the bottom of this page)
- Password update and user is from an ADFS district
- The user has to validate LDAP manually by going to their ClassLink profile settings, Sign-in Options, then under LDAP, click the update button and Input their AD password. Then, log out of ClassLink, login back in and open MyFiles.
- Overloaded Folders/Files
- A home folder times out in MyFiles because there are 300+ folders/files in the root of the home folder.
Issues with a missing Home Folder:
- ClassLink Tenant Admins need to check if the correct group/user is assigned to the folder. The user probably is not assigned to that folder.
- Provide the UNC path to the users home folder (\\servername\homefolderpath\janesmithsfolder) then assign the mapping to the user.