Audience: ClassLink Administrator, Instructor, Student
ClassLink LaunchPad provides one location to organize all of your web-based tools on your My Apps screen and stores your password for you! Both video and print resources are provided here for training purposes.
ClassLink LaunchPad My Apps Video Overview
Please visit our ClassLink Academy App from your My Apps Screen for on-demand training webinars.
ClassLink LaunchPad Training Materials in Print
The below links include tutorials that can be used to frontload ClassLink LaunchPad My Apps staff or student trainings beforehand or as follow-up afterward. These tutorials are in PDF format with options in Word to download for customization. CloudConvert can be used as well.
*For any document below that is stored in Google Drive, please download and make your own copy for your users to access internally.
- FAQ for Home Users
- Training Video and Overview
- Teacher Quick Guide Tutorial
- Quick Guide Tutorial Template (Word version to download to customize)
- Teacher Quick Guide Tutorial (Spanish)
- Student Quick Guide Tutorial
- Student Quick Guide Tutorial (Spanish)
- Signing in with Google Option Quick Guide Tutorial
- My Backpack
- Parent Letter
- Parent Letter Template (Word version to download to customize)
- Parent Letter (Spanish)
- Parent Portal Quick Guide Tutorial
- Training Options and Agenda
- ClassLink Extension Installation Tutorials
ClassLink LaunchPad Mobile App Download Links
QuickCard by ClassLink App (K-2)
- ClassLink Agent Installation Instructions for PC
Updated: Aug 2020