Audience: ClassLink Administrator, Instructor, Student
Training Description: Come check out how to use ClassLink for seamless technology integration! No more remembering passwords or helping students log in.....instead, let Launchpad do the work! Features will include the My Apps screen and how to customize it, the App Library, and My Files. Join the session to get your classes to spend more time learning and less time logging in!
- Sign In
- ClassLink Login Page
- Your login page is a custom page specific to your school organization.
- My Apps
- The My Apps screen is where all of your online resources will be located. You may be required to enter your username and password once and ClassLink will remember it for you.
- Be sure to install the ClassLink One-Click Extension, if prompted
- Edit Password
- Right-click on an application and choose “Edit Password’ to update or change your stored username and password for your application.
- App Options
- Right-click on an application to access its menu options in order to auto-launch, add it to the Favorites Doc, to a folder, to add tags, or to report issues the app may be having.
- Add an App
- Multiple ways to add an app to your My Apps screen.
- Find and select the ‘+’ sign in the top left corner. Apps are available in the library for you to add. You can also select “Add App’ to add a web link.
- On the My Apps screen, right-click and select ‘Add App’. This will also launch the libraries.
- Edit Mode
- To go into Edit Mode, click the paper and pencil icon on the top left of your screen next to the ‘+’ sign. While in Edit Mode, you can create folders and customize your My Apps screen.
- My Profile
- My Profile is where you change your profile picture, themes & colors, access your password lockers, and a few other options.
- Set up your password self-service, if available.
- Set up your 2FA, if available.
- Teacher Console
- From the Favorites Bar, teachers have access to the Teacher Console. Teachers will be able to create announcements, view analytics for their students, and add applications for their classes. They will also be able to view which students have logged in to ClassLink and the amount of time spent engaged in apps as well as the apps accessed.