Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Users can log into Chromebooks with QuickCards and subsequently be signed into their ClassLink account.
1. Log into the G Suite Admin Console at https://admin.google.com.
2. Click Device Management.
3. Under Device Settings -> click Chrome management.
4. Click User Settings.
5. Under Organization -> click the Suborganization for which you wish to apply the changes (by default, the changes made in this section apply to your entire G Suite organization).
6. In the Search field (beneath the breadcrumbs section) -> type Single.
7. Set Single Sign-On Online Login Frequency to Every 3 Days.
8. Set Single Sign-On to Enable SAML-based Single Sign-On from Chrome Devices.
9. Set the startup page: Search for startup -> locate Pages to Load on Startup -> add https://launchpad.classlink.com/
10. Return to the Chrome Management page -> select Device settings option
11. If applicable, click the sub-organization for which you previously modified the user settings.
12. In the search field -> type Single.
13. For Single Sign-On IdP Redirection -> select Allow users to go directly to SAML SSO IdP page.
14. For Single Sign-On Cookie Behavior -> select Enable transfer of SAML SSO Cookies into user session during login.
15. For Single Sign-On Camera Permissions -> enter the following URLs: