Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Users can log into Chromebooks with QuickCards and subsequently be signed into their ClassLink account.
1. Log into the G Suite Admin Console at https://admin.google.com.
2. Click Device Management.
3. Under Device Settings -> click Chrome management.
4. Click User Settings.
5. Under Organization -> click the Suborganization for which you wish to apply the changes (by default, the changes made in this section apply to your entire G Suite organization).
6. In the Search field (beneath the breadcrumbs section) -> type Single.
7. Set Single Sign-On Online Login Frequency to Every 3 Days.
8. Set Single Sign-On to Enable SAML-based Single Sign-On from Chrome Devices.
9. Set the startup page: Search for startup -> locate Pages to Load on Startup -> add https://launchpad.classlink.com/ . With ClassLink as the IDP, upon authentication on the device level, going to this URL will bring you directly into the LaunchPad My Apps screen.
10. Return to the Chrome Management page -> select Device settings option
11. If applicable, click the sub-organization for which you previously modified the user settings.
12. In the search field -> type Single.
13. For Single Sign-On IdP Redirection -> select Allow users to go directly to SAML SSO IdP page.
14. For Single Sign-On Cookie Behavior -> select Enable transfer of SAML SSO Cookies into user session during login.
15. For Single Sign-On Camera Permissions -> enter the following URLs:
16. User Data -> select Erase all local user data to prevent sessions from being saved
17. Verify Public Session Kiosk is disabled