Collections are sets of users that are specified through conditions and used to select which users will be exported to destinations. Conditions consist of a field, relation, and value. Fields are user properties such as name, company, or role. Relations are forms of logic used to compare fields and values and include:
- ends with
- greater than (numeric values only)
- in sequence (array of values, separated by commas)
- less than (numeric values only)
- not equals
- starts with
- not in sequence (array of values, separated by commas)
- matches Regex (SQL compatible Regex only)
You can add multiple conditions to a collection. Together, these conditions will function on an "and" basis. In addition, two special fields, “FOR ALL USERS” and "FROM SOURCE", and do not require a relation or value as they select all users from OneSync or a specific source, respectively.
Note: When editing a collection to deselect users that were previously exported, this action will deactivate these users' links and/or disable the users in the destination based on your Advanced Options settings.