Audience: ClassLink Administrator
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Single Sign-On -> SAML Console
2. Click ADD NEW or COPY EXISTING. Copy Existing contains pre-configured SAML apps which need to be updated to fit your unique settings (URLs, domain names, etc.)
3. Copy the IDP Metadata URL and provide that to your integration engineer. This is a unique URL for your organization.
4. Click the 3 dots and click Edit.
5. Update the METADATA URL with the Metadata or a metadata URL that your integration engineer provided you. You can add any other custom Attribute Mapping and/or Metadata Overrides that are necessary.
6. Click on the drop-down next to the IDP Metadata URL -> select Copy IDP Initiate Login URL. This is the URL you will deploy to your users from Assign Apps.
For creating vendor SAML apps that are not under Copy Existing, please contact your vendor or refer to the vendor's SAML documentation for their SAML requirements. If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any new SAML vendor integrations, we created a templated version of the SAML app under Copy Existing.
Updated: Feb 2019