Audience: ClassLink Administrator
SAML Applications are known as Federated SSOs which require a trust to be established between your district, ClassLink, and the application’s vendor.
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Single Sign-On -> SAML Console.
2. Click ADD NEW or COPY EXISTING. Copy Existing contains pre-configured SAML apps which need to be updated to fit your unique settings (URLs, domain names, etc.)
3. Copy the IDP Metadata URL and provide that to your integration engineer. This is a unique URL for your organization.
4. Click the 3 dots and click Edit.
5. Update the METADATA URL with the Metadata or a metadata URL that your integration engineer provided you. You can add any other custom Attribute Mapping and/or Metadata Overrides that are necessary.
6. Next, build the SSO app for your users. From the ClassLink Management Console, go to Add & Assign Apps, click new. Input the name of the SAML app and complete the remaining fields. Remember to turn on Single Sign-On, select SAML as the type, then paste the login URL provided by the vendor.
Updated: Feb 2019