Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
If you are ready to set up Roster Server to pull data from the eSchoolData API, you’ll need to retrieve your URL to eSchoolData, the Client ID, and Client Secret.
1. To obtain the Client ID and Client Secret, log into the eSchoolData admin console and navigate to Configuration.
2. Click on Create New Vendor or, if you already have ClassLink as a registered vendor, go to the edit page to view the necessary credentials.
3. Enter ClassLink as the vendor name.
4. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret to a text pad for use in the Roster Server.
5. To show the Client Secret, click Show Secret to toggle visibility.
6. If you need to reset the Client Secret, click Reset Secret.
7. Make sure ClassLink has permissions to all data marked as OneRoster.
8. Click Finish to save your changes.