Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
ClassLink Roster Server needs the following information in order to connect to the Qmlativ API:
1. Log into ClassLink LaunchPad and click on your Roster Server app (or click on your ClassLink Management Console app, then click on Roster Server from the left frame). You can also access the Roster Server Console by logging in through https://console.oneroster.com.
2. Go to Connector Settings to enter these values, along with the URL.
3. Click on Settings -> General.
4. Click SIS Connector Settings -> Choose to select your SIS.
5. Enter your SIS URL and the retrieved Key and Secret.
6. Click SAVE in the bottom right corner.
7. Click Test Connection and a message of success will appear.
8. Turn the Enabled switch on.
9. Click Run Connection (This may take a while)
10. Above, under Importer Settings, turn the Sync button on and choose a sync schedule.
11. Click on Import Rosters -> Import Now and your files will appear. This document will help as well.
12. Go back to the left frame menu and click Applications to choose the applications to roster. This document will help as well.
Updated: Mar 2019