Audience: Instructor or Student
In case the password to log into ClassLink is forgotten, password recovery options can be set up ahead of time in order to reset the password.
Note: Some organizations may not have this feature as an option.
1. Click on the profile avatar in the top right corner and click Settings -> Recovery.
2. Depending on which option was selected by your organization (Phone, Email or Security Questions), click one to fill out the required fields to help you verify and access your account.
Note: For the options of Phone Number or Email, the account will need to be verified. For the option of Security Questions, make the question selections, record the answers, and be sure to click Save Questions at the bottom right section of the window.
3. When needed, click the "Help, I forgot my password" link from the login page to be taken to a page to reset the password.
5. Complete the requirements (answering your security questions, entering in the text code, or validating by email).
6. You will then be prompted to change your password.
Updated: Aug 2020