Audience: ClassLink Administrator, Instructor, Student
All school organizations have a unique ClassLink login page which provides custom design and sign-in options. Logging into ClassLink should take place at your school organization's own custom login page.
Login Page Details
Your custom login page URL should look like the URLs in the example below, where [yourschoolorganization] is unique to your school organization:
Example of an organization's custom login page:
Follow these steps to get successfully logged in:
1. Make sure you are logging into your school organization's custom ClassLink login page. Unsure of your school organization's ClassLink Login Page?
- Check your school's webpage for a link to your login page.
- If you school specific login page is not linked to your school's website, then go to https://launchpad.classlink.com. You can search for your school's login page by entering the school name in the search bar. In addition, by clicking "Use My Location" and allowing the browser access to your location data, the closest schools to your location will be displayed.
2. Double check your username and password.
3. If you do not know your username or password, contact your teacher, media specialist, or technology department.
5. If still unsuccessful, please contact our helpdesk at 888-963-7550 x1 to confirm your ClassLink login page URL and your username.
Updated: Dec 2020