Audience: ClassLink Administrator, Instructor, Student
All school organizations have a unique ClassLink login page which provides custom design and sign-in options. The URL should look like the URLs in the example below, where [organization] is unique to your school organization:
Example of an organization login page:
Follow these steps to get successfully logged in:
1. Make sure you are logging into your school organization's custom ClassLink login page. Unsure of your school organization's ClassLink Login Page? Go to https://launchpad.classlink.com . You can now search for a school's login page by entering it in the search bar. In addition, by clicking "Use My Location" and allowing the browser access to your location data, the closest schools to your location will be displayed. You may also check your school's website to see if it has a link to your ClassLink login page.
2. Double check your username and password.
3. If you do not know your username or password, contact your teacher, media specialist, or technology department.
4. For iPad/iPhone/Android login, please follow these instructions for logging into a mobile device.
5. If still unsuccessful, please contact our helpdesk at 888-963-7550 x1 to confirm your ClassLink login page URL and your username.
Updated: Jan 2019