Audience: Instructor, Student
Teachers have the ability to add applications for the classes that are rostered to them using the Teacher Console app for students to access using the My Backpack app.
Teacher Console is a feature that allows teachers to easily manage their classes and customize their class application selection.
1. If assigned to staff by Tenant Administrators, the Teacher Console app will be available on the teacher's My Apps screen.
2. Clicking on the app shows a Dashboard with a list of all classes in which the teacher is enrolled as an instructor and provides a student and app count.
3. Clicking on one of the classes provides a more detailed view to see all the apps assigned to that class.
4. Apps can be launched by clicking on them or removed by hovering over them and then clicking Remove.
5. Clicking on Add New App will bring out the App Library which will allow teachers to select which apps to add to the class.
6. Clicking on Students will show a list of all students enrolled in the class.
7. Additionally, clicking on the Edit icon will allow teachers to change the icon and color for the class.
My Backpack is the improved Virtual Backpack. It gives students a place to see all of their classes and launch apps assigned to those classes.
1. If assigned to students by Tenant Administrators, the My Backpack app will be available on the student's My Apps screen.
2. The app will open up to the Dashboard which shows the student's classes and displays icons of the applications specifically assigned to each class.
3. Similar to Teacher Console, clicking on a class will bring up a more detailed view with all available apps for that class. Students can click on an app to launch it.
Updated: September 2019