Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
1. Log into ClassLink LaunchPad and click on your Roster Server app (or click on your ClassLink Management Console app, then click on Roster Server from the left frame). You can also access the Roster Server Console by logging in through https://console.oneroster.com.
2. Go to Connector Settings to enter credential values, along with the URL.
3. Click on Settings -> General.
4. Click SIS Connector Settings -> Select Illuminate.
5. Enter your SIS URL and the retrieved ACCESS_KEY and ACCESS_SECRET.
6. Click SAVE in the bottom right corner.
7. Click Test Connection and a message of success will appear.
8. Turn the Enabled switch on.
9. Click Run Connector Now (This may take a while)
10. Above, under Importer Settings, turn the Sync button on and choose a sync schedule.
11. Click on Import Rosters -> Import Now and your files will appear. This document will help as well.
12. Go back to the left frame menu and click Applications to choose the applications to the roster. This document will help as well.
Updated: Apr 2020