Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Gradelink SDS Support
Initial support for Microsoft School Data Sync has been added through the Gradelink SIS. CSVs created by SDS will be converted to be Oneroster compliant.
1. To use this, select Gradelink from the SIS list in the settings page (it will have a green "SDS" ribbon).
2. After selecting Gradelink, toggle the "Enabled" setting -> then save your settings.
3. Once enabled, upload your SDS CSVs to your Daily Import folder.
4. After uploading your files, go to the Import Rosters section -> click on the "Import using Gradelink CSV converter" button.
Like Users and Enrollments, you can now manually create either Class or Course Resources. The process is similar to creating users or enrollments.
1. Click the Manual Records section of the console.
2. Click either Class or Course Resources.
3. In the window that appears, select the desired resource, and the course or class you wish to associate with it.
The "does not contain" relation has been added to the options when permissioning by query.
New filters have been added when viewing permissions. You can now filter to view all entries: Manually Selected, Manually Removed, Unselected, and Selected-By-Dependency.