Product: Roster Server
Dry run for exports
It is now possible to look at what your export data for an app will look like without actually sending the data to the vendor.
1. From the dashboard, navigate to the Applications page.
2. Click the More Actions menu to the right of the app dry run.
3. Select SFTP Settings -> Dry Run.
4. Selecting Dry Run will not send any data to the vendor. To see the data of the Dry Run, click the blue clipboard to the right of SFTP on the Applications page.
5. Clicking Dry Run Logs will present the data as if it were a real export.
Custom Names for Applications
Roster Server now supports the creation of custom names for all of your applications.
1. On the Applications page, hover your cursor around the name of the app and click the blue pencil that appears.
2. From there, type in the custom name and click the green check mark to confirm.
3. The app will now appear with the custom name as the main name and the original name appearing smaller directly below it. Using the Search Bar at the top of the page, provides results with either matching custom name or original names.
As Validated Import Download
We have added a new option for downloading import data: As validated. This provides all the fields of data including all the metadata fields.
1. To get this data, navigate to Import Rosters, then click on the import to download.
2. From there, click Download Files -> As Validated.
3. Downloading the data As Validated provides all the fields of data including all the metadata fields.