Audience: ClassLink Administrator
- Google Alias Management
- Complete Mappings Preview
- Export Logs as CSV
- Correlation Advanced Settings
- Azure Licenses and Subscriptions
- Threshold Warnings
- Conditional UI Improvement
- Correlation UI Guide
- Google Schema Extensions
Google Alias Management
A new feature has been added for G Suite: Google Alias Management. This feature allows Aliases in G Suite to be set, cleared, and appended in Default Mappings, Custom Mappings, and Events & Actions.
Google Aliases can be set in Default Mappings by adding a new mapping and selecting Aliases. From there you will be able to add Aliases by clicking the blue gear icon.
After clicking the blue gear icon, a slide over will appear where you can manage the Aliases and set during the export.
Aliases support three different arrow types:
- Always map: Overwrites any Aliases for the user in G Suite with the mappings set for every export.
- Only map when adding user: Overwrites any Aliases for added users.
- Append mapping to old values: Will append Aliases to the old Aliases that are in G Suite. This setting will not overwrite any Aliases in G Suite.
To clear Aliases in G Suite, you can have 0 items set in the Aliases slide over while using either the Always map or Only map when adding user arrow.
Complete Mappings Preview
Complete Mappings Preview will show all the mappings for a user. This feature is specifically for a better experience when using Custom Mappings which will now be included within the preview.
To access the Complete Mappings Preview, go to Default Mappings -> click Preview Mappings in the bottom right-hand corner.
After clicking Preview Mappings, the improved Preview Users tab will appear and will include all the custom mappings for each user.
Export Logs as CSV
We have improved the Export Log As CSV functionality to include two different types of data sets to download.
- Export Summary as CSV: Export Summary will include the basic log details (the details that can be seen without clicking into a specific log).
- Export Details as CSV: Export Details will include the advanced log details (the details that can be seen after clicking into a specific log).
Correlation Advanced Settings
We've added new features to Correlation that allows the selection to:
- Include disabled OneSync users in correlation
- Include disabled Destination users in correlation
The previous feature was a single toggle specified the inclusion of disabled users in both OneSync and the Destination. We have split this feature up into two separate toggles to allow for more advanced filtering options. These settings will allow for a more granular user set that replaces and improves our previous feature.
Azure Licenses and Subscriptions
We have added the ability to set Azure Licenses and Subscriptions within Events & Actions. When creating or editing an Event in an Azure Destination, you will notice that there is a new tab called Licenses and Subscriptions. From here you will have the ability to set Licenses based on an Event.
In Sources, when OneSync recognizes that your thresholds are too high for a user set, it will include a Yellow Caution Icon. This will make it easier to see specifically which Source is showing a threshold warning.
Conditional UI Improvement
An AND statement has been added in between every condition to improve clarity between each conditional statement.
Correlation UI Guide
We have added popup tooltips for Correlation which can be selected or deselected via this selector below:
The guide will appear when manually correlating users:
Google Schema Extensions
We have added support for Google Schema Extensions in Events & Actions. To assign a Custom Extension, you will need to use the Assign Property and Value action and it will appear in OneSync.