Audience: ClassLink Administrator
- CSV Source: Duplicate User Resolution
- Status Bar Footer
- Notes Section
- Hide Unused Fields: Updated to Toggle for Slide overs
- Child Destination Sync Improvements
- Filter Source by Secondary Source Fields
- New Drop downs
- New Navigation Bar Messages
- Email Notifications: Thresholds Toggle
- Active Directory Source: GUID Field
CSV Source: Duplicate User Resolution
CSV Sources have been improved to allow Duplicate User Resolution. If your CSV source contains duplicates, you will be able to select four different options:
- Skip Duplicates: Duplicates will be ignored during the import; any/all duplicates will be ignored.
- Keep First Instance Only: The first duplicate (from top to bottom of the file) will be kept and imported. Any following duplicates of that particular user will be ignored.
- Keep Last Instance Only: The last duplicate (from top to bottom of the file) will be kept and imported. Any previous duplicates of that particular user will be ignored.
- Fail Import: If there are any duplicate users, the import will fail and the duplicate will be logged.
Users will be identified by OneSync as duplicates if they have the same id but different values assigned to a single-value field.
Example: There are two rows in your CSV source that have the same id, first name, last name, but contain different phone numbers. They will be considered duplicates if the phone number is being mapped to a single-value field in OneSync. If you would like to use both of the phone number values, you can map it to a Single Value List in OneSync and they will not be duplicates.
Status Bar Footer
We've added a Status Bar Footer to OneSync that will display your server name followed by the OneSync version in the bottom left corner, and the number of jobs that are currently running in the bottom right corner. The number of jobs will display any jobs running for imports, exports, and correlations.
We've added a new section Notes to the User List, Source Settings, Destination Settings, Custom Mappings, Events & Actions, and Group Mappings that allows you to write down notes to help with organization and also personal documentation.
Hide Unused Fields: Updated to Toggle for Slide overs
Our recent Show unused OneSync fields improvement has been updated to a toggle within slide overs.
Child Destination Sync Improvements
We now allow for child destinations to be selected for a Sync All and Sync Changes via the user interface. The behavior will still be the same in that when a child destination is run, the parent destination needs to be run with it due to mappings being inherited. We have also improved the change detection on child destinations to handle user updates as well as the result of each export.
Filter Source by Secondary Source Fields
OneSync now supports filtering a primary source by any mapped secondary source field.
New Drop downs
We've updated our drop downs for a updated and fresh look for better user experience.
New Navigation Bar Messages
Navigation bar messages have been updated as well! If your configuration has high thresholds and/or an update is available there will be a caution icon in the top right corner of the navigation bar that will display the system notifications based on your configuration.
Email Notifications: Thresholds Toggle
More granularity has been added for Email Notification which allows you to choose between receiving emails when a source thresholds has been triggered. This setting is next to the current email notification settings which is located in OS Settings -> System Notifications.
Active Directory Source: GUID Field
The GUID (objectGUID) field has been added for Active Directory Sources that can now be mapped to any field that you would like.