Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Typically, only Tenant Administrators have access to ClassLink Analytics but there is a process to give select users access to ClassLink Analytics.
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Analytics -> Settings.
2. Go to the section called User Permissions -> click the Add Users button to bring up a list of users and choose which ones to give access.
3. Click the blue plus icon to add them to the list.
4. If you want the added user to have access to all the data from analytics, leave the permissions at Full.
If you want to limit user's permissions, click the blue icon and choose either Custom or Full Access
5. Once those users have been added to the User Permission List, assign the ClassLink Analytics app to the user.
6. The user can then launch the app to view ClassLink Analytics.