Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Typically, only Tenant Administrators have access to ClassLink Analytics but there is a process to give select users access to ClassLink Analytics.
1. ClassLink Management Console -> Analytics -> Settings.
2. Go to the section called User Permissions -> click the Add Users button to bring up a list of users and choose to whom to provide access. Only users who have logged in or have been synced into the system will be visible.
3. Click the blue plus icon to add them to the list.
4. If you want the added user to have access to all the data from analytics, leave the permissions at Full. If you want to limit user's permissions, click the Edit icon and select either Custom or Full Access.
5. Once those users have been added to the User Permission List, provide access by assigning the ClassLink Analytics app from the Management Console to the user.
6. The user can then launch the app to view ClassLink Analytics.