Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Before you begin, make sure the ClassLink OneRoster app is installed in BlackBaud. Click Connect App and enter the app id: 3b5d8774-1333-46d0-9ea3-a861b7539227
If you are ready to set up Roster Server to pull data from the Blackbaud Sky API, you’ll need to retrieve your blackbaud Email and Password for authentication.
1. To start, head to the General Settings in Roster Server.
2. Click on Settings -> General.
3. Click Student Information Systems -> Select SIS.
5. From there click the Blackbaud Sky connector and hit Select.
6. Click Authenticate and enter your Blackbaud credentials to allow access. You should now see a faded Authorized button instead.
7. Enable the connector by clicking the Enable Connector toggle, and click on Save Settings.
8. Click Test Connection. You should see a success message.
9. Click Run Connector Now (This may take a while)
10. Click on Import from the top navigation bar -> Import Now and your files will appear when import is done. More information can be found on importing in this document .