Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
New SDS Converters
We have added two new SDS converters to Roster Server. CSVs created by SDS will be converted to be OneRoster compliant. The two new SDS converters, SAM Spectra and Microsoft SDS (Generic), can be used by following the following steps:
1. Start by selecting SDS Converter you need from the SIS list in the settings page (it will have a green "SDS" ribbon).
2. After selecting a SDS Converter toggle the "Enabled" setting, then save your settings.
3. Once enabled, upload your SDS CSVs to your Daily Import folder.
4. After uploading your files, go to the Import Rosters section, click on the three dots button to the right of the Import Button, and then click Import using (name of SDS Converter) button.
- New Blackbaud Sky API Connector has been added, for more details, see this article.
- New SchoolTool OR connector has been added, for more details, see this article.
HMH SAM Custom and HMH SAM Improvements
We have added a few new features and improvements to both HMH SAM and HMH SAM Custom export templates.
- We've added headers to empty exported files. You will now still be able to see the headers in your files even if the export resulted in zero rows.
- We are now removing all quotes on export; this includes quotes in the headers.
- HMH SAM Custom, a new metadata field HMH_SAM_SCHOOL_NAME has been added to be used with the template.
Quality of Life Improvements
- For data safety purposes, we have made it required to have Thresholds enabled before enabling Daily Sync. This will help prevent accidental user deletion and data removal.
- Incomplete Imports will now show proper error messages.
- General Preprocessor drop down improvements.
- Google Classroom has received improvements to the data displayed in management section.