Audience: ClassLink Administrator
We have a new stable build out! OneSync Version 2020.04.09 is now available for all users. Below is a brief overview of features included in this new build.
- Decide when OneSync links should expire
- Google Sheets available as a source
- New text transformations
- Ordinal function
- Vast improvements for CSV destinations
- Correlate an individual user from User List
- CSV Source Remote Retrieval
- AD Proxy Addresses
- Notes functionality
- Google Alias management
- CSV Source duplicate handling
- Added a Status Bar
- Ability to start a Sync Changes from a child destination
- Many UI upgrades including:
- Improved support for larger resolution screens
- Consolidated destination mappings view
- General bug fixes/stability improvements
Decide when OneSync logs should expire
While the default for log retention is set to Forever, OneSync administrators can select specific log retention values for Import Logs, Export Logs, Dry Run Logs, Correlation Logs, and System Logs, with duration options ranging from 1 day to 6 Months.
Correlate an individual user from User List
Under User List, select the 3 dots next to a user's name. Select Correlate User and select a destination to manually correlate that user the specified location.
AD Proxy Addresses
Active Directory destinations can now append values to an existing Proxy Addresses list.
Click the 'edit proxy address' to add entries to the list of know proxy addresses.
General bug fixes/stability improvements
The complete list of fixes can be found within OneSync from the Release Notes page under the Cog symbol in the top right-most corner of the OneSync UI.