Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Analytics has expanded its export functionality. Administrators can now use SFTP connections to export Analytics data.
Administrators can manage their SFTP exports under the new Export Settings section under Settings,
Under the Exported Reports, administrators can add, run, edit, and delete exports.
Use the icons on the right to run, edit, or delete existing reports (respectively).
When adding a new export:
1. On the top right, click Add New Export.
2. Under the list of report types in the slide-over, choose a data report to be exported.
3. Choose a server for the data report to be exported to by either clicking on an existing server or by clicking Add New Server in the slide-over to set-up a new server. See Server Details for additional help on adding new servers.
4. On the last tab, select the date range of the report by clicking on the required drop down Relative Date Range. Administrators can also choose to disable the export once saved, include only active orgs on Roster Server in the report, and filter the report by school. On the bottom right corner, click Save once finished.
On this tab, administrators can add, edit, or delete export servers.
On the top right corner, click Add New Server to set-up a new server.
Use the icons on the right to edit or delete existing servers.
When adding a new server:
1. Under General Details, set any name and enable the server.
2. Enter the required server information under Server Details and Authentication Details. Under Authentication Details, administrators can toggle Use SSH Key in right corner if needed and test their connection to the server by clicking Test Auth.
3. On the bottom right corner, click Save once finished.
Analytics logs all file transfer exports. Administrators can see the details of the export history and their results under the Export Logs tab.
Administrators can filter and sort the list by date, message, and time (export time start and complete). To filter by date, use the date-picker on the top right corner of the page.
Updated: April 2020