Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
This article will help tenants use the PID Mapping feature in order to be migrated off of existing HMH tools (Integrate and Limber) so that rostering can be provided by ClassLink.
Setting up the Folder and Authentication
The first step is to set up the HMH folder by adding the HMH Technical Services app.
1. Head to the Apps tab by clicking on Apps from the top navigation bar.
2. Next, click on Add App button.
3. Search for HMH Technical Services and click +Add to add the app.
4. The app should now show up on the Apps page as a folder named HMH. Click on the three dots menu and then PID Mapping (HMH).
5. Fill out the form using your State, District, and HMH credentials which you would normally use on https://www.hmhco.com/one/login/ and click Connect To HMH.
6. Once you have authenticated, if you have previously entered PID mapping data into HMH, you can import from the HMH DB by clicking on the blue Import From HMH DB button. Next, select a School PID to match to each School Name by making a selection from the drop-down menus.
7. After matching each school with a PID Mapping, click the Save button. You may choose to click on Export To HMH DB to update your data in your HMH DB.
8. If you don't have HMH Credentials or don't want to connect using HMH, you can choose to enter your School PIDs manually by clicking the Enter PIDs Manually button in step 5.
9. Here, you can type School PIDs manually next to each school. When done, click Save/Save and Exit button or you can choose to cancel, which will send you back to the previous step to log in.
Note: Clicking cancel will reset all your PID Mappings.
Updated: July 2020