Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
June 26th, 2020
- Added the ability to switch App Folder type. For more info, see this article.
- General quality of life improvements.
June 18th, 2020
- New App Folders
- Added the ability to group your apps by vendor in folders where the sub-apps can either inherit that folder's permissions, filter fields, and export settings or aggregate the folder's permissions. For more information, see this article.
- PID Mappings
- We have also added integration for HMH PID Mapping into Roster Server. This will help tenants migrate off of existing HMH tools (Integrate and Limber) so that their rostering can be provided by ClassLink. To read more about this feature, see this article.
- Other Quality of Life Improvements