Audience: ClassLink Administrator, Instructor, Student
November 11th, 2020
- Classes with multiple teachers will have all their names listed in the Dashboard and class view.
- Logging out will now send you to your custom login page.
- Idle timeouts are now more accurate
October 1st, 2020
- Customization toggles have been added for Teacher Console and My Backpack. More info can be found in this article
August 27th, 2020
- Discussion Boards have been added to Teacher Console and My Backpack. Further details can be found in this article.
August 3rd, 2020
- Added Failed Login viewer. For more info, see this article.
July 2nd, 2020
- Support for Duo Push two-factor authentication has been added.
- The new AD connector can now be used to assign folder mappings in My Files. Details can be found in this article.
June 12th, 2020
- Added the Active Session Viewer to the legacy UI. For more info, see this article.
- Active Session Viewer also added to ClassLink Management Console. See this article for more information.
June 1st, 2020
- Added Active Session Viewer to the new LaunchPad UI. For more info, read this article.