Audience: ClassLink Administrator
August 27th, 2020
- Analytics now show a Discussion Board to view the number of posts or threads made. For more information, see this article
- The organization name is a new column added when exporting the CSV
- A date range has been added for users that have no login
- Organizations have been assigned to users if they do not have a login
- Multiple apps can now be filtered for export
August 5th, 2020
- Analytics now shows records of failed login attempts. For more information, see this article
July 24th, 2020
- All tables in Analytics that list users now have a toggle to hide or show inactive Launchpad users on those tables.
- The time format is now customizable when creating and editing time-related exports.
May 29th, 2020
- Analytics now tracks and logs activity done in Analytics. These logged activities include any changes done to settings, costs, exports, and other parts of Analytics. Administrators can access these audit logs under Audit Logs -> Analytics.
- Analytics now allows direct download as an export method. For more information, see this article.