Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Various sections of My Backpack can be toggled on in the Management Console under Settings -> My Backpack.
The first two toggles will enable or disable Teacher Console (for teachers) or Student Backpack (for students).
The rest of the toggles will enable or disable various sections of the My Backpack feature, for both teachers and students.
- The Apps toggle will enable apps to be assigned by an administrator and launched from the Backpack.
- If the Apps section is enabled, another toggle will activate, Enable Adding Apps, which toggles the ability for teachers to add apps from the Teacher Console to their classes' Student Backpack.
- Enable Announcements will enable teachers to add announcements to classes for students to see them.
- Enable Teacher Console Password Reset allows teachers to reset passwords for students in their classes.
- Enable Discussion Boards allows teachers and students to make use of the Discussion Boards feature.
Updated: Sep 2020