Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
Secondary teacher (co-teacher) enrollments can now be imported directly from the PowerSchool API.
Pull Secondary Teacher Enrollments
1. Go to Settings -> General -> Student Information System
2. Enable the "Pull Secondary Teachers" toggle.
3. Download XML file and update the OneRoster plugin in PowerSchool by clicking the link below the toggle.
4. Enter one or more Role IDs for secondary teachers (comma-separated). The Role IDs can be obtained from PowerSchool.
5. Enable "Secondary Teacher dcid"
6. Click Save
7. To immediately import the enrollments > Go to Imports > Click "Import Using PowerSchool API". Otherwise, they will be imported during your next scheduled daily sync.
Updated: Oct 2020