Product: Roster Server
Audience: ClassLink Administrator
1. Log into ClassLink LaunchPad and click on your Roster Server app (or click on your ClassLink Management Console app, then click on Roster Server from the left frame). You can also access the Roster Server Console by logging in through https://rosterconsole.oneroster.com.
2. Go to Connector Settings to enter credential values, along with the URL.
3. Click on Settings -> General.
4. Click Student Information System -> Choose -> and select Veracross
5. Enter your Veracross username and password.
6. Click Save Settings in the bottom right corner.
7. Click Test Connection and a message of success should appear.
8. Turn the Enable Connector switch to Enabled.
9. Click Run Connector Now (This may take a while)
10. Above, under Daily Syncs, enable Daily Syncs by turning the switch to enabled and choose a sync schedule.
11. From the top Nav Bar click on Imports -> Import Now and your files will appear. This document will help as well.
12. Go back to the top Nav Bar and click Applications to choose the applications to roster. This document will help as well.
Updated: Nov 2020